Our pledge to you.
Putting Your Interests First
We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we proudly commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put your best interests first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you, and we will provide conspicuous, full, and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
We will sign, date, and send this pledge to you when you become a client. We suggest that you ask anyone who calls themselves a financial advisor to do the same.